Tuesday 6 March 2012

2012 Calendar Challenge

I liked the look of this challenge over on The Kathryn Wheel blog.  It has taken me a while to get going, so I have got quite a bit of catching up to do, but I am really enjoying it at the moment - lets hope it lasts all year!


As my new year mantra is reduce: reuse: recycle I thought I had better start with my own stash - I am going to try and do this challenge without buying anything new and do a bit of stash-busting!


I looked around for a suitable journal and decided to use an old Designers Guild catalogue.  The paper is a nice weight and not shiny, I had two copies so I took a couple of pages out of one and added into the other so that I had enough pages for the year.


This is what it looked like to start with.





Just to catch up this is my January page - will have to think hard about what I did in January.


This is my February page - this will be a bit easier to catch up as I have been doing the photo-a-day challenge. :)




and this is my March page - all ready for filling in.


Going to get started on the April page right away.

2 comments:

  1. OOOh fab re-using loving tour new journal pages! So bright and colourful!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better type that again with some punctuation and spelling changes!!
      OOOh fab re-using....loving your new journal pages!! x

      Delete